Finding the right job is tough.
Even with plenty of open positions, how do you know which one is the right one for you? Your friends at Focus can help. We know the employers in Atlanta – really know them – what it’s like to work there, who really makes the decisions, what their plans for the future are.
Put our relationships to work for you. Whether you’re looking for the flexibility of temporary work, or are ready to advance your career, we can offer our expertise.
Looking for customer service jobs, accounting and finance jobs, or temporary office jobs? As an employee of Focus of Georgia, you’ll get access to plenty of opportunity and great benefits, including paid time off, 401k, health insurance, life insurance, and dental & vision insurance.
Search our jobs to see what we’ve got, or give us a call.
Here’s our process:
- Click here to apply through our website.
- Focus recruiters review applications for their jobs and contact qualified candidates for pre-screen via phone or video.
- Skills testing or resume revision may be requested.
- Focus recruiters submit resumes to the client company and coordinate next steps (such as client interviews).
- When a contingent offer is made, candidates complete the new-hire onboarding, which may include a criminal background check, drug test, reference check, education verification, work authorization, and/or new hire paperwork.
- When onboarding is complete, a start date is set, and you are provided with all details for your new position.